Thursday, March 14th, 7 – 9p
🕉️✨ Ho’oponopono Sound Journey✨🕉️
“Through the act of Forgiveness, we choose to live in the state of “Now.”
In Huna, the ancient Hawaiian discipline of energy and healing, the ho‘oponopono process is essential if we want to be pono (right and congruent with ourselves).
The Hawaiian word ho‘oponopono comes from ho‘o (“to make”) and pono (“right”). The repetition of the word pono means “doubly right” or is a process by which we can forgive ourselves and others.
Join us as channel the healing properties of goddess cacao, dance, and sound in order to release energies that no longer serve us and deepen our connection to self and community.
The evening will be woven with::
‣ Opening Circle by Mahina Lee, traditional Lomilomi and Reiki practitioner from Big Island, who will share the sacred wisdom of the ho’oponopono prayer and lead us through a forgiveness meditation.
‣ Cacao blessing:: A raw, organic, dynamically farmed ceremonial grade Cacao bean paste from Ecuador will be served in an carefully crafted herbal elixir that will open the heart and allow for a powerful journey through sound that will allow space for releasing, balancing, and harmonizing the emotional body.
‣ Sound Journey:: Live set by Inner Space Journeys & Donovan Moran of XYLEM :: The Sound journey will be crafted with Live instrumentation and acoustic music to provide a container of movement exploration, mediation, and connection.
‣ Tea Lounge:: Experience hand crafted herbal tea infusions. Hydrate, stretch, drop in, Create intentional connections with others.
Grant Ruhlman of Home:bucha will be holding it down with probiotic tastings of his artisanaly crafted local kombucha.
‣ Pacha Mama Flower Altar:: Be Still, Be Silent, Reflect :: make an flower petal offering or co-create a flower mandala.
Sliding Scale Donation $21-$55
No one will be turned away for lack of funds, and we could always use a helping hand.
Click through to eventbrite website for donation option.