Saturday, April 27th, 12 – 4p
Making a Native American Flute with Sacred Earth Sounds
– One of a kind opportunity to learn an easy and simple approach to making a Native American Flute.
– Participants will learn the knowledge (theory) of the aspects and functions of the Native American Flute.
– All participants will craft their own flute during the workshop; each person will have their own tools which they will take home to continue to master the craft. The tools are included in the tuition.
– Students will learn how to work with bamboo.
– Learn how to play the Native American flute and practice with different keys and scales.
– The workshop lasts 4 hrs and will take place at the Living Arts Collective.
Excited to craft with you 🙂