Monthly on FIRST Fridays, 6:15 – 7:15 pm
This is a welcoming and informative way to enter and deepen into your creative dance experience.
Embark on a journey of Self-Discovery through movement.
In this workshop we will:
– Explore the process of continual Introspection into our “lived body”
– Build a vocabulary of improvisational possibilities for creative practice.
– Identify and navigate the flux of our needs and boundaries.
– Engage in respectful interplay through spatial awareness and energetic connections.
– Practice communication skills while navigating a “wordfree” space.
Facilitated by: Aubrey Griffith-Zill
When: Monthly on first Friday’s 6:15-7:15pm
Where: Living Arts Collective
Who: Every Body
Cost: $10 (no one turned away for lack of funds)
We at the Living Arts Collective, embrace all forms of diversity, including gender, race, age, religion, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, and we work to understand and dismantle all kinds of oppression present within our community.
link to Ecstatic Dance: https://www.facebook.com/
Image art by: Rheba McMichael